Easy Cat Eyeliner


Cat eyeliner has got to the most unpredictable thing in makeup. You never know what shape you'll end up with. One wrong move & you'll have to think of ways to make it look right. I thought I'd share with you how I've been doing mine, because I think it's almost mistake-proof.


So, here's a step-by-step tutorial:



  1. Apply eyeshadow on lid. Here I used a very light shade (TF Pillow Talk shown below). Start lining from center of lid towards the outer corner, stop after drawing 1/2 " or so- as shown.
  2. Continue to line straight out. Make sure the end doesn't exceed the end of your eyebrow tail. 
  3. Now join the end of the line to the outer end of your eye.
  4. Line the rest of your eye starting from center to the inner corner. Try to make it thinner as it goes in.
  5. Time to fill inside the lines now& tightline the inner part of your eye now, so there's no visible gaps.

DONE!
*It's up to you whether you want to line the lower lash line or not. I prefer to do it.
Lastly, apply mascara on top & bottom lashes. After I lined my bottom lash line & joined it to the upper wing, I ended up with this....



Products Used:




Because I have hooded lids, it's important that I contour my crease. I used Pillow Talk on lid & Like A Virgin on the crease and lower lash line.


Post a Comment

 
Top