I’m So Looking Forward To Fall, So Much So…Here Are Some REAL Fall Fashion Loves To Get You Excited Too

 

Are you ready for Fall? I am…that’s for sure. I mean, I love summer with it’s warm days and nights, but there’s just something about Fall…you know? The crispness in the air, the slight chill, the need to wear layers, which means…more accessories of course!

Maybe that’s why I love this time of year so much, because of the fashion…haha!

Ahh…but whatever the reason I am really looking forward to changing up my wardrobe with sweaters and jeans and tights and skirts and scarves…oh all my lovely scarves, how much I’ve missed you!

So…if you’re not already with me on this lovely change of seasons, here are some adorable outfits to help get you there. And…in case you want to recreate any of the outfits yourself, I’ve listed below each image some places where you can find SIMILAR items, not the exact ones in the images…but pretty darn close enough.

So have fun!!!





Sunglasses – Ray Ban, Shoes – Lane Bryant, Red Sweater – Harris Wilson, Green Scarf – Mod Cloth, Jeans – My Theresa, Gold Bangles – Republic, Watch – Guess, Bag – Bag Sunny City , Nail Polish – O P I





Bracelet – Rainbow Camp Bracelets, Cardigan – Indressme, Dress – Spaghetti Strap Dress by Love, Necklace – Z Designs Cameo Necklace, Tights – Anthropologie, Black Bracelet – Touch, Gold Bangle – Carolina Bucci






Bag – Michael Kors, Blazer – Romwe, Stripe Shirt – Armani Jeans, Jeans – Acne Flex Skinny Jeans, Necklace – Dogeared Keep It Simple Necklace, Shoes – Aunt Rose Moccasin by Endless





Clutch – Michael Kors, Coat – Wool Drape Coat, Sweater – Dorothy Perkins, Infinity Scarf – French Connection, Jeans – 7 For All Mankind, Belt – La Garconne, Boots – Leather Riding Boots




Sunglasses – Vintage Steampunk Glasses,
Sweater – Elizabeth and James
Blouse – Acne Patti Long Sleeve Shirt
Ring – Turquoise Statement Ring
Skirt – Karl Saatchi Pleated Skirt
Tights – Mod Cloth

 

Post a Comment

 
Top